Fire And Ice
We are like fire and ice..
My flaming heat…
To your freezing cold…
My kisses warm up your arctic soul…
Your caresses calms my scalding spirit…
Sparks fly into the frost as we lust for each other..
Entwined together we perform a sinful dance…
Tags: affair, boyfriend, caress, cold, dance, fire and ice, flaming heat, freezing cold, girlfriend, happiness, heart, hope, hot, husband, kiss, love, lust, poems, poetry, relationships, sin, torture, wife, woman, world
About abichicaA poet, a writer, an avid reader, an artist, an all around adventurer..Just a girl who is trying to live her life..
- @RayTheTree booring, im waiting for my results to see when i can finally come home..so im just bored on a daily basis.. :-/ 2 months ago
- @RayTheTree Couz?! long time.. How is everything? :-D 2 months ago
- @makgarebe_ Babe?!?! How' it hanging? :-D 2 months ago
- @loratokabomo hey ya big sis! :-D 2 months ago
- Problems of a book nerd.. : You have daydreams about becoming best friends with your favorite authors.. @Gina_L_Maxwell 2 months ago
This work by Abigail Kabomo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.