mRules of the game :-
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Thank you for the nomination Blue
A picture of me.. 🙂
11. Random Facts About Me..
I don’t even know whether ill be able to list 5, but ill give it a go. 🙂
1. I play the xbox a lot, especially GTA ( having a gamer for a boyfriend will do that to you 😀 )
2. I am currently working on a novel..
3. I will be graduating University in 4 months.. YEEY Me! 🙂
4. Not only do i love writing I also love reading.
5. I’m from a small country in Southern Africa called Botswana.
6. I speak 2 languages fluently ( English & Setswana ( my country language), and 2 languages not so fluently, french and Spanish!
7. I’m currently studying and living in Malaysia.
8. I’m 24 years old.
9. I’m in in a relationship going on 5 years ( my first one 🙂 )
10. I love yoga.
11. I’m not really a social person ( but i’m currently working on that. 🙂 )
Answers to my nominator’s questions..
1. The most unforgettable moment of your life?
A: The first time I fell in love.. It was a magical moment.
2. One fictitious character you completely relate to?
A: hhmm.. this is a hard one.. well i think maybe Eva, from the book (Bared to you by Sylvia Day)
3. The best compliment you ever received?
A: One woman once told me that my writing helped her through a very hard time in her life and that i inspired her to change her life.. :-)..To me that was the best compliment i could ever get.
4.Do you have a regret for a lifetime?
A:I don’t really have any regrets, I believe everything happens for a reason and you have to learn from your mistakes.
5. The one thing you love about yourself?
A: Id have to say my brain. I love and hate it, it works on overdrive and sometimes it’s too much for me to handle but it works as it should, it is creative and broad.
6.If you had to live someone else’s life for a single day who would that be?
A: wow!I think maybe Oprah, only because she has so much money and helps so many people around the world.
7.Who is your favorite writer?
A: lol, for me my favorite writer changes through out my life span.. When I was a young girl it was Danielle Steel, through teenage hood it was Virginia Andrews, Then a few years back it was L.J Smith, 2 years back it was E.L James, Now it is Sylvia Day. 🙂
8. Your most favorite place in this whole world?
A: In my soul mate’s arms. ( corny, I know, but it is the truth)
9. Define love in a single word.
10. Do you believe in miracles and magic?
A: Miracles, YES, magic, NO!
11. The most unforgettable experience of a lifetime?
A: Well as you must have figured I live for book, for reading for writing. So the most unforgettable experience of my life was approximately 2 months ago, on my birthday, my boyfriend took to to this warehouse book sale where every book was $2( i mean any book and all new). There were over 2 million books there and so many people, it was like being i was a child in a candy store, I just wanted to buy every single book. It was amazing, I was the happiest I have ever been in my life, and ended up buying more than 30 books. It was insane! 😀
1. What is your all time favorite book?
Thanks so much Abi. You’re too good with me 🙂 I loved reading the facts about one of my favorite writers! (you)
thanks Scott.. I’m glad you enjoyed my random facts. 🙂
Thanks so much for nominating me Abi. I am truly humbled by your nomination. Sorry I’m new to this so forgive a silly question, do I need to nominate 10 bloggers in return and answer all the questions? By the way I always wanted to know where you are from so its great to know the answer, Botswana. Thanks again, Kevin
Yes Kevin, you just read the instructions and you also just do the same. Answer the questions, write 10 random facts about yourself, ask some questions and also nominate 11 bloggers. 🙂
Thanks, I’ll do that over the next few days. Cheers, Kevin
You’re a sweetheart for nominating me, thank you! -Jess Banuelos [Heroin Diarie]
aww.. and you are doll for calling me a sweetheart! 😉
BTW a very heartfelt thank you and another nomination back to you for both of the awards that say what it means to me. http://wp.me/p2ML45-17C Thank you from my heart inside of yours! CK
just went through your blog and must admit those are good reads,you are a great writer😇
Thanks babe..appreciate it